Horizia Consulting, a Human Resource Consultancy, positioned to partner
with organizations to develop strategic workplaces and increase ROI
(returns on investment) in human capital through leading-edge Human
Resource Services, High-Impact Training Interventions and innovative
Our client, a fast growing Engineering and Automobile firm in Lagos
urgently seeks a Client Service/Front Desk Executive to join its vibrant
Job Title: Client Service/Front Desk Executive
Job Reference No: HCL-FD/12
- Our client, a fast growing Engineering and Automobile firm in
Lagos urgently seeks a Client Service/Front Desk Executive to join its
- The candidate is expected to receive a steady stream of
enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to
convey in-depth information about the company, its products and
services in a clear, concise and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contacts
- Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
- Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the
company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services
rendered to clients.
- Works with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- Maximum of 26 years
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Computer and IT savvy
- 1-3 Years of experience
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Job Reference No: HCL-HE/13
- Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments; conducting orientation and maintaining records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist in developing and implementing compensation strategy and
processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent
- Contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices
and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance
culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal
attainment, effective recruitment and ongoing development of a superior
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Assist in effective Payroll management
- Logistics and record keeping
- Assisting with document management
- Compensation and benefits administration and proper record keeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and proper HR filing system;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Personnel Management or any related Social Science discipline
- Masters degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
- Qualified CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or registered membership is required
- 3-5 five years of experience in Human Resources
- Knowledgeable on HR procedures and policies
- Knowledgeable on the application of Nigerian labour laws
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Reference No: HCL-BD/014/CC
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for all
sales activities and will work to meet agreed performance targets. In
this capacity, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients as appropriate.
- Retention and expansion of the client list in order to increase business opportunities.
- Provide input for setting up commercial units projections and plans
- Follow up on new business development activities previously instituted by marketing and business development team
- Manage responses and follow-up to invitations to tender or bids.
- Follow up on clients for new and pending orders including leads
- Identify products that will satisfy customer needs and notify the supervising manager
- Provide client and market information to the supervising manager for industry analyses
- Track the activity of competition in terms of sales
- File weekly reports to the Business Development Manager
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Experience of dealing with clients at Senior Levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to get things done!
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Ability to work with very minimal or no supervision
- Excellent Client Care and interpersonal skills
- Professional and business outlook
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
This position is to be filled immediately. The remuneration and benefits
available will be commensurate with the anticipated demands of the
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Reference No: HCL-TC/13
- Prepare budgets for upcoming trainings
- Research, gather information, summarize and Training Program delivery.
- Research, gather information on Local and International Educational Services
- Responsible for Coordinating Local and International Partnership Engagement
- Delivering Presentation to Corporate Organization on Training and Education Services
- Responsible for coordinating in-house workshop
- Conduct Social Media, internet Marketing, Email and SMS campaign
- Responsible for scope, schedule, communication and issue management.
- Support and maintain existing website applications on the training platform
- Provide feedback on training outcomes – to Training Director
- Minimum of Degree in relevant discipline
- Good Computer Skills and IT savvy
- Relevant experience in Training Coordination, Graphic and Content Design
- Relevant experience in Internet Marketing and SEO (Desired)
- Possesses good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills;
- Experience in gathering, organizing and summarizing data and documentation
- Experience in tracking and documenting task activities and deliverables.
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Reference No: HCL-AE/15
- Prepare and analyze accounting data, balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other financial reports
- Compute general ledger accounting
- Manage journal entries
- Compute legal charges, taxes and rates in compliance with statutory regulations
- Maintain asset register, bank reconciliation statements, stock verification
- Prepare invoice, cash and fund flow statements
- Manage petty cash
- Payroll administration
- Assist the Chief Accountant with all accounts and finance related data
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- 2-5 years’ post NYSC experience in a similar position.
- Certification in ACCA or ACA will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Reference No: HCL-L0/13
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording
- Supervise the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and
stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming
correctness with details of the original purchase order and other
(shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods
- Responsible for the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation.
- Conduct periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking
exercises in line with provisions of the corporate delivery management
policies & procedures
- Writing and proper documentation of delivery notes
- Supervise transfer of products for pick up by client
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree with a relevant qualification in Distribution, Logistics or Transportation
- Minimum of 2 years’ Logistics or Transportation experience
- Basic Financial Management, technical and analytical understanding of forecasting, procurement, logistics and inventory
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
send their comprehensive resume quoting the job reference as the email subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st December, 2014