Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos, West, North, East
- The successful candidate will be responsible for detailing the company’s products in the territory assigned to him/her.
- He / She will manage relationships with customers with a viev to satisfying the latter and ensuring their loyalty.
- He / She will deliver on agreed sales budget for his / her territory.
- He / She will implement the company’s pricing and credit policies.
- The candidate will prospect for new businesses, maintain existing ones and continually update customer base.
- He/She will identify and relay back to management specific customer needs and how best to satisfy them.
- The candidate will constantly be in tune with the goings-on in
hospitals, clinics, health centres and pharmacies in his/her assigned
- He / She will keep abreast of competitor activities.
- Must have a minimum of first degree in Pharmacy.
- Must be self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Must possess a good communication skill.
- Must possess a post-NYSC Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications
stating the location they are applying for, and attaching their CV’s and
credentials to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th December, 2014.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!