Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Lagos, West, North, East
- The successful candidate will be responsible for detailing the company’s products in the territory assigned to him/her.
- He / She will manage relationships with customers with a viev to satisfying the latter and ensuring their loyalty.
- He / She will deliver on agreed sales budget for his / her territory.
- He / She will implement the company’s pricing and credit policies.
- The candidate will prospect for new businesses, maintain existing ones and continually update customer base.
- He/She will identify and relay back to management specific customer needs and how best to satisfy them.
- The candidate will constantly be in tune with the goings-on in
hospitals, clinics, health centres and pharmacies in his/her assigned
- He / She will keep abreast of competitor activities.
- Must have a minimum of first degree in Pharmacy.
- Must be self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Must possess a good communication skill.
- Must possess a post-NYSC Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications
stating the location they are applying for, and attaching their CV’s and
credentials to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th December, 2014.