Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian
organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in
crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed
or political affiliation.
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Assist the Field Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the payroll monthly for both MSF and MoH staff collaborating on the project;
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Process the payment of suppliers after verification and
approval from the Field Administrator in collaboration with Logistics
- Degree in business administration and/or accounting;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa.
- Responsible for the planning of movements and travel management
- Supervising the maintenance and follow up of MSF’s premises and infrastructures
- Maintaining and following up MSF’s equipment
- Managing Supply and following up orders
- Managing his team
- Observing any personnel under his supervision
Required Skills and Conditions
- Management capacities, technical abilities
- University Degree in any related course.
- Good Computer skills.
- Rigorous, proactive, good analytical skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Hausa language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
- Maiduguri, Borno state (Nigeria).
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the
MSF Admin’ Office in Hotel Lamarage,
No. 20 Muhammadu Goni Street Old GRA.
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: [email protected]
Deadline for the submission of applications: 19th January 2015.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other
types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted
from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued
through the judicial system.