Peoplesource Consulting – Our client is a part of the Sub Sahara Africa
Cluster (SSA) within a leader in the global packaging market. It is
responsible for West Africa and consists of more than 20 countries
within its market including Senegal, Ghana and Cameroun.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Ref: PTPMM – 01
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the incumbent will be
responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach
including a products & services deployment plan with assigned
customers as well as lead planning and execution through account teams.
- The successful applicants will have a proven track record of
success working in a similar or related role within the FMCG industry.
Key Role / Responsibilities
Develop integrated understanding of market opportunities, cluster initiatives focus and apply to customer business:
- Deliver in depth understanding of 3Cs and market trends to identify further business opportunities for assigned customers.
- Gather, synthesize and apply (from cluster and global teams) multi – level understanding of the value chain and strengthen
- Give input for development of customer plans, targets and budgets.
- Drive sharing of global trends and value adding innovation with the customer .
- Facilitate portfolio knowledge within the customer team.
- Provide relevant customer and market feedback to cluster marketing and portfolio team.
- Capture customer inputs on product development needs.
- Provide strong marketing business cases for value selling.
- relationship to customer’s marketing team and secure strategic alignment.
- Align products & services deployment plans with customer
plans and drive the implementation through the customer plan execution.
- Secure and improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty according to global processes.
- Ensure a strong link between cluster initiatives and customer plan.
- Execute Market Company strategic plan with customers and deliver marketing services programs.
- Identify customer needs and support KAM/customer team in line with business strategy, category, portfolio.
Support account – level marketing plan development in alignment with cluster initiatives:
- Identify customer growth opportunities from product category perspective (targets & objectives) for Market Company.
- Participate in developing actions and initiatives, marketing activities, marketing services and promotional investment.
- Support account teams with articulating value propositions based on value chain profit analysis and value research.
- Lead the development of a product and services deployment plan for each account in alignment with cluster initiative plan
Support account – level marketing plan execution in alignment with cluster and market initiatives:
- Present market based growth opportunities to customers.
- Develop and implement tailored marketing services programs for customers.
- Package design, market research, channel strategy, product deployment, marketing planning for customers.
- Provide product knowledge including value proposition
- Negotiate, execute & follow up PI Plan with customers
- Good first degree in a Business related field and professional qualifications essential.
- Minimum of 4years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] quoting the job reference.
Application Deadline 27th January, 2015.