Job Title: Marketer (Haulage Organization)
Job Ref: MKT630
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Accountable for Sales & Marketing with regards to:
- Profitable sales (Aggressive targets at handsome incentive scheme)
- Indirect marketing and brand awareness
- Public relationship
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with managers
- Client – cold call larger clients
- New business
- Sales negotiations
- Costing & Pricing
- Relationship management with client
- Promotional items and gifts
- Service offering
- New services / product / opportunities
- International trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales Management
- Minimum of 4-6 years marketing/sales experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage a campaign budget
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Good communications skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Energetic and goal driven
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-driven and interdependent
- Strong and friendly personality
- Maintain a self-development program
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
N 80, 000/m
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Ref: FDSEC
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on
behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and
directing them appropriately; Secretarial duties; Maintains security and
Detailed Job Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. (B.Sc/HND/ OND)
- Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience in similar function.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Prioriterizing skills priority
- Flexibility/adaptability skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
- Customer service orientation
N 50, 000/m
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Ref. as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened.
Note: Ideal candidates (preferable female) should be resident on the mainland of Lagos.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2015.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!