Job Title: Marketer (Haulage Organization)
Job Ref: MKT630
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Accountable for Sales & Marketing with regards to:
- Profitable sales (Aggressive targets at handsome incentive scheme)
- Indirect marketing and brand awareness
- Public relationship
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with managers
- Client – cold call larger clients
- New business
- Sales negotiations
- Costing & Pricing
- Relationship management with client
- Promotional items and gifts
- Service offering
- New services / product / opportunities
- International trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales Management
- Minimum of 4-6 years marketing/sales experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage a campaign budget
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Good communications skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Energetic and goal driven
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-driven and interdependent
- Strong and friendly personality
- Maintain a self-development program
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
N 80, 000/m
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Ref: FDSEC
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on
behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and
directing them appropriately; Secretarial duties; Maintains security and
Detailed Job Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. (B.Sc/HND/ OND)
- Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience in similar function.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Prioriterizing skills priority
- Flexibility/adaptability skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
- Customer service orientation
N 50, 000/m
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Ref. as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened.
Note: Ideal candidates (preferable female) should be resident on the mainland of Lagos.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2015.