The Oyo State Security Trust Fund is a Public-Private initiative set
up to compliment the remarkable efforts of the State Government in the
provision of safer environment for its citizenry.
Towards this end, a
Board of Trustees has been inaugurated and since commenced duties. In
line with the law establishing the Oyo State Security Trust Fund,
applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the
position of an Executive Secretary to the Trust Fund.
Position: Executive Secretary
The Executive Secretary shall be subject to the general direction of the Board of Trustees, and be responsible for:
- The day-to-day administration of the Fund;
- The administration of the Secretariat of the Board;
- Keeping the books and proper records of the proceedings of the Board;
- The general direction and control of all other employees of the Fund;
- Handling fund raising programmes for the Trust Fund;
- A symbiotic relationship between the public and private sectors to have a safer environment in the state;
- Effective coordination of stakeholders.
Salary and Allowances:
Salary and allowances are very attractive for this category of officer
Terms of Office:
The appointment is for an initial term of five (5) years in the first
instance and may be renewed, subject to satisfactory performance at the
discretion of His Excellency, the Executive Governor for another term
of five (5) years.
Applicants for the post must possess the following:
- A good university degree with 15 years cognate experience in related fields
- Have knowledge of Computer/ICT
- Be of good character and integrity
- Have mental stability and ability to provide the needed “Servant Leadership” to take OYSSTF to the next level.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward 10 copies of their curriculum
vitae, copies of relevant credentials, together with names and addresses
of three (3) referees to
The Office of the Special Adviser (Security),
Room 52, Governor’s Office,
on or before 18th February, 2015.