Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- To collect and analyze body fluids, and other substances to determine normal or abnormal findings.
- To identify abnormal blood cells, perform cultures and identify
bacteria and viruses and assure safe transfusion of blood products.
- Additionally, you will monitor testing quality and support staff in general lab. Operations.
- To operate sophisticated equipment and instruments to identify the result.
- To work behind-the-scene, processing laboratory tests that Doctors count on to correctly diagnose and treat patients.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Lab. Technology) and a minimum of 3 years practical experience with a reputable Hospital/Clinic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with CV to the address below:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Application Deadline 20th March, 2015.