Africa Regional Markets
(ARM) is a Diageo business made up of over 40 markets across the breadth
of Africa. The business models range from fully integrated demand and
supply businesses in Ghana and Cameroun, newly integrated businesses in
Ethiopia and Mozambique to Partnerships in a number of West, Central and
Southern African countries and Angola.
External Job Title Outbound Delivery Processing Officer
Type of Job Full Time – Exempt
External Job Description Level: L6C
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
- To be the internal point of contact for the resolution and release of documents blocked during the billing process.
- Ensure billing documents are processed, archived and mailed
- To carry out all hands on distribution and data processing
activities so as to fully support logistics performance and deliver
against orders to Guinness Nigeria Plc (GNPLC) customers and
distribution centres while ensuring effective and efficient Inventory
management standards are maintained.
- To drive transportation efficiency for GNPLC
- To prepare and reconcile transporter freight schedules and make payments to them in line with guidelines
- To track and report GNPLC Logistics KPI’s for improved performance
- A sophisticated and highly competitive market with multinational
players that requires a high level of inventory and warehouse management
expertise that will enable us gain and maintain a competitive edge over
- Should be able to develop and maintain warehousing and inventory
management best practices in accordance with Diageo warehouse management
- Take leadership and develop a high performance team culture in warehousing, inventory management and customer service.
- Manage compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers.
- Adequately track and report on the overall GNPLC Logistics performance
- Managing Delivery Processing
- Problem Solving
- Ensuring data Integrity
- Continually look for process improvement by constantly analysing KPI
data to drive customer satisfaction and raise service efficiency
- Transport Management and KPI Reporting
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree/HND (minimum 2nd class or its equivalent)
- Computer literate and able to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role
- Fully conversant with inventory management processes using SAP.
- Proficient at MS Excel and PowerPoint
Mobility: The role is based in Lagos
How to Apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!