We are a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization
implementing a comprehensive family-focused HIV/AIDS prevention, care
and treatment programe in partnership with the different tiers of the
Government of Nigeria. We currently require the services of resourceful,
experienced and dynamic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy / Logistics Associate
- Incumbent will establish a viable system to ensure a constant
supply of high quality affordable, safe and effective essential drugs
and medical supplies to the supported sites.
- The incumbent will assist and advise CIHP management in all
pharmaceutical related matters including annual planning, budgeting and
- The position will also assist with the development of
computerization of Inventory control and distribution and quality
- The core functions of this position will be storage and
distribution of drugs and medical supplies for the health facilities and
hospitals under the CIHP program.
- The key task of the Pharmacy Advisor Is to strengthen systems
for warehousing and distribution as well as quality assurance and
increase the capacity of the facility staff working in these
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Science or Management field.
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a hospital based Pharmacist.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication.
- Must have previous experience working in a multidisciplinary team in a clinical setting.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, computer application and Internet / Email.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved.
- Commitment to an understanding or organisation’s vision, value
and principles including rights – based /gender approaches would be
Terms of Employment
- The organisation offers highly competitive salary package for this position.
- Appointment for this position will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to: email@example.com
The subject of email should be the Job Title and Location applied for
and the applicant’s full name, e.g Pharmacy / Logistics Associate, Benue
State, Ayomitide Kelvin.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2015.