We are a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization
implementing a comprehensive family-focused HIV/AIDS prevention, care
and treatment programe in partnership with the different tiers of the
Government of Nigeria. We currently require the services of resourceful,
experienced and dynamic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prevention Services Manager
- The incumbent will provide support in developing and managing health programs that maximize development results and impact.
- He/she will provide leadership and strengthen capacity of staff
and the supported facilities in the effective implementation HIV STP and
HIV MTP program and its integration into existing services in the
- Incumbent will have strong competences and experience in HCT and HIV prevention activities.
- The successful candidate will provide leadership and assist in
the implementation of HIV Sexual Transmission Prevention (HIV STP) and
HIV Medical Transmission Prevention (HIV MTP) services.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Advanced Degree in Medicine, Public Health or related field (MD Preferred).
- At least 3 years HIV programming skills and experience with an international NGO or agency.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the strategic planning and development of a start-up organization.
- At least 7 years’ post NYSC experience working in health care system in Nigeria.
- 5 years plus experience in developing country health care programs.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, computer application and Internet / Email.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved.
- Commitment to an understanding or organisation’s vision, value
and principles including rights – based /gender approaches would be
Terms of Employment
- The organisation offers highly competitive salary package for this position.
- Appointment for this position will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of email should be the Job Title and Location applied for
and the applicant’s full name, e.g Prevention Service Manager, Abuja,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2015.