Job Title: College Librarian
- The College Librarian is one of the Principal Officers of the College.
- He or she is responsible to the Provost for the day to day
activities and smooth running of the administration of the College
Qualifications / Requirements
- An Applicant for the post of College Librarian should posses the following qualifications:
- Minimum of first Degree in Library Science at no lower than Second Class (Lower Division)
- Must be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Any higher qualification on and registration with professional body will be an added advantage
- Must not have less than fifteen (15) years post qualification experience
- Must be an indigene of Plateau State
- Must be a serving Officer not below the rank of GL. 13
Terms of Appointment/ Condition of Service
- The college Librarian shall hold office for 4 years and may be
appointed for another period of 4 years upon satisfactory performance
- The salary is consolidated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with fifteen copies of CV and photocopies of credentials to:
The Office of Registrar,
College of Nursing and Midwifery Vom,
Applicants should provide the Names and addresses of 3 referees who are
competent enough to attest to the applicant’s Professional/Academic
standing and character. The referee’s should be requested to send their
confidential reports directly to:
College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom.
Note: Shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2015.