Guiness Nigeria Plc
– We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading
premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage
alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key
contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective
& flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in
both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer
at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver
sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and
partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Finance Manager
Type of Job Full Time – Exempt
Reports To: Head of Decision Support – Sales & Marketing
- Guinness Nigeria Plc is the biggest market within Diageo Africa
and one of the biggest beer markets for Diageo worldwide. Guinness
Nigeria, a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt
drinks has as purpose creating the best performing, most trusted and
respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
- The Sales Finance Manager role is critical to shaping commercial
decision making through insight and analysis. Developing and leading
strong Sales partnering with the Sales leadership team to deliver
excellent business outcomes.
Key Outputs (Top Accountabilities)
- Provide financial support to the Sales, Sales Operations & Customer Marketing teams on reporting, planning & analysis
- Deliver an on-going evaluation process, which ensures
effectiveness of sales & customer marketing investment in Guinness
Nigeria & Diageo Brands Nigeria Ltd
- Pre and post evaluation of Sales and Customer Marketing Initiatives
- Management/Development/Coaching of Decision Support Analysts
- Engage with Managers/Senior Managers in the business to ensure
decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial
- Specific areas of responsibility will be the pre and post
investment appraisal of the effectiveness of A&P, Commercial
Planning, Sales Initiatives
- Assess Effectiveness of A & P and Spend Control
- Leading and providing strong coaching for a team of 2 Commercial Finance Analysts
- Provide Financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions with the departments as required
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree/HND, minimum 2nd class or equivalent
- 7 years’ work experience, membership of recognized accountancy
body with at least 3 years post qualification decision support
experience in FMCG environment.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Willingness to make recommendations against popular/current thinking (if appropriate)
- Excellent excel & modeling skills
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Strong team leadership skill.
- High analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
Ability to distill complex data/problems into simple models and
- Flexible and able to adapt readily to a changing environment. Commercially aware
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/telephone and required to submit credentials and salary details.
- Only candidates who are able to submit required documentation will be invited to the next stage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!