Nation delivery Nigeria Limited – Our company is the Africa market
leader in global express, Logistics. Nation delivery Nigeria Ltd , is a
company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC
1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online
ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with
greater speedprecision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses,
so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the
express parcels market.
We are a Lagos based socially responsible firm operating in service
industry rendering essential services to wide range businesses.
We are presently seeking to expand and consolidate in this regard. Thus, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Clients Service Representative
- Clients Service Representatives are needed to promote a courier services.
- To assist in promotion and marketing of our services to target clients.
- Working closely with Chief Executive Officer in identifying prospective clients.
- Developing marketing strategies that would enable our company access our target clients.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospects
- Undertaking presentations on business proposals for prospective and existing clients where necessary .
- Will set up in-person appointments, correspondence and phone contacts with prospects
Requirements & Qualifications
- OND in Marketing or any other relevant course.
- Previous marketing experience is of advantage but NOT compulsory
- Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneur drive
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), have passion for marketing, be confident, intelligent and smart
- Must be able to promote, market and sell our services
- Must be goal/target-oriented, self-driven and able to achieve target and meet deadlines.
Job Title: Experienced Office Assistant
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment
operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile and running necessary errands.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering
questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping
customers informed of delivery status.
- OND in any discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th June, 2015.