Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development
by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was
established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360)
to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational
capacity in Nigeria.
AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our
operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the
vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Contract Type: Full term
- The Compliance Officer will work effectively with the Senior
Compliance Officer to review and evaluate the effectiveness and
efficiency of operations, adequacy of internal controls, reliability of
financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and the safeguard
of assets within AHNi Nigeria’s policy framework.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
or its recognized equivalent, and 3- 5 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded
programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective
management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage
- Or M MA degree in Accounting Finance and Business Administration
or its recognized equivalent, and 1 -3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in internal control functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability
statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail)
with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the
mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be
Application Deadline 9th July, 2015.