FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to
improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition,
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth,
research and technology
– creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant-Human Resource
Job ID: 15934
Job Function: Human Resources
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services
(SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality
HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private
sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the Snr HRO, provide operational
support to implement an effective functional Human Resources (HR)
processes for the SIDHAS project in team functional areas, including
recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation,
HRIS, and training
Duties and Responsibilities
- File all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews.
- Assist in preparing staff introductory letters
- Assist in filing and tracking of purchase requisitions, travel documents.
- Invite selected candidates for interviews and ensure proper documentation during interviews.
- Follow up with processing of accommodation, per diem and transportation advances with finance.
- Set-up and coordinate meetings; prepare meeting minutes
- Prepare budget for interviews and new hire orientation
- Print and package new hire orientation manuals.
- Print and package employee policy manuals.
- Maintain the position open files.
- Do reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidate’s personnel files.
- Pass I D card forms completed by new hires to Vendors for identification cards and to I T for email addresses
- Perform other duties as they are identified and assigned by the HR team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public
Administration or related field with at least 1 -3 years experience in
the areas outlined. Must be Computer literate and able to use
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a good interpersonal
relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online