SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business
Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha, is a diversified company with major
interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export
business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Business Head
- The TBH will be responsible for sales budget of all Saro products
(Farm Mechanization, Greenhouses, Irrigation, Fertilizers, Crop
protection product, and advisory service to medium, large scale and
specialized farms, governments, corporate and NGOs in their designated
- The incumbent will also be responsible for collecting market
information as well as participate in new product development in their
- Prepares Sales and cash flow plans for the territory in line with the divisions overall Sales Strategy
- Liaises with Federal, State and LGA agric departments for agric information gathering and dissemination, sales and demonstration of Saro products.
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon as well as propose ways of improvement.
- Ability to communicate and interact with skilled customer.
- Undertakes the sale and collection of all relevant products and
services to medium, large and specialized farms, governments, agencies,
corporate and NGOs within the territory.
- Liaises with central logistics for cost effective delivery of products to customers by approved service providers.
- Ensure that subordinates responsibly provide solutions to farms and recommend safe solutions.
- Executes all divisions marketing activities within the territory.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering
- 4 years experience of input and equipments field sales to small, medium and large sale farms.
- Age between 22 – 35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Dependability – Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer training opinions and direction to subordinates
- Customers: Willingness to travel extensively
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their
Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format
below) using Location as the subject of the mail to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
| First Name | DOB | Gender | Years of Experience | Institution | Grade
| Course | Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Job
experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail