A fast growing conglomerate with business concerns which spans across
transportation, publishing, Estate development, Agro Allied services etc
requires the services of qualified candidates for employment as:
Job Title: Bible Commentator /Analyst (with emphasis on salvation)
Locations: Lagos, Uyo and Abuja
- The right candidates must possess a university degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Must have a strong enterprise and analytical background of the Bible
- Must be ready to work longer hours
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Applicants for the post should have a minimum of at least 5-10
years post qualification experience as a writer or must have worked in a
studio, media (electronic or print) or a publishing company.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with a wide range of Microsoft programmes
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to work in any state of the federation
- Must exhibit a team spirit, good inter-personal skills, leadership qualities
Salary is attractive but negotiable. Accommodation and an official car shall be made available for successful applicant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates career resume/CV showing details of
qualifications, career to date, referees, current personal contact
address, telephone number (s) and other related documents to be
addressed to: [email protected]
Akwa Ibom State.
- Interview shall be conducted at three (3) different locations. Namely: Lagos, Uyo and Abuja.
- Applicants should please indicate their preferred location of interview.
- That being a practicing Minister of the Gospel shall be an added advantage.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2015.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!