A fast growing conglomerate with business concerns which spans across
transportation, publishing, Estate development, Agro Allied services etc
requires the services of qualified candidates for employment as:
Job Title: Bible Commentator /Analyst (with emphasis on salvation)
Locations: Lagos, Uyo and Abuja
- The right candidates must possess a university degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Must have a strong enterprise and analytical background of the Bible
- Must be ready to work longer hours
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Applicants for the post should have a minimum of at least 5-10
years post qualification experience as a writer or must have worked in a
studio, media (electronic or print) or a publishing company.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with a wide range of Microsoft programmes
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to work in any state of the federation
- Must exhibit a team spirit, good inter-personal skills, leadership qualities
Salary is attractive but negotiable. Accommodation and an official car shall be made available for successful applicant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates career resume/CV showing details of
qualifications, career to date, referees, current personal contact
address, telephone number (s) and other related documents to be
addressed to: [email protected]
Akwa Ibom State.
- Interview shall be conducted at three (3) different locations. Namely: Lagos, Uyo and Abuja.
- Applicants should please indicate their preferred location of interview.
- That being a practicing Minister of the Gospel shall be an added advantage.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2015.