1 Midwife Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
Job Title: Midwife Supervisor
- Supervise and organize the daily activities in the maternity according to MSF policy
- Maintain a high level of organization of all the services
- Ensure the service is always sufficiently staffed to provide quality services
- Ensure protocols are respected
- Manage the medical and non-medical equipment
- Manage the equipment which needs to be sterilized
- Supervise Maternity maintenance in logistic
- Collect the data in maternity section and monitor the activity.
- Ensure high level of hygiene in the ward
- Ensure that all patients in the unit are treated with dignity and respect at all times
- Assist and supervise all medical and non-medical activities in Maternity following MSF protocols
- Adhere to work schedule as per roster and on-call requirements
- Manage the maternity staff
- Manage the pharmacy items and stock
- Nurse and midwifery qualification. Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and MSF experience is desirable
- Managerial and organisational capacity, initiative
- Respectful and courteous attitude to staff and patients
- High level of motivation and ability to learn
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- MSF Jahun project – Jigawa State – NIGERIA
- Local contract – 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter (with reference MIDSUPJ) with contact details to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted in person at the following address:
Submit your CV, copies of medical credentials, registration and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Deadline for the submission of applications: 28th September 2015.