FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering
financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been
turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start,
grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income,
nutrition, employment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Credit Officer)
Location: Owerri, Imo
- FINCA is recruiting for highly-motivated and customer-service
oriented Customer Relationship Officers (Credit Officers) who thrive in
dynamic environments to be part of the team for FINCA’s regulated
microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria.
- The Customer Relationship Officers report to a Customer
Relationship Supervisor at the branch level and are responsible for
promoting and cross-selling FINCA’s products and services, analyzing
credit worthiness and ability to repay, effectively managing their
portfolios and ensuring compliance with FINCA policies and methodology,
including adherence to Client Protection Principles and customer service
- Credit Officers ensure an overall positive customer experience
throughout the loan cycle and high level of customer service from all
interactions with FINCA.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or B.Sc level of education
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Preferred 1 year of work experience especially sales related.
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of the dynamics of small businesses
- Ability to sell products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and
is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular,
must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria
- Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For consideration of your application, CV’s must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages.
- The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews.
Application Deadline 28th October, 2015.