GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best
technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in
energy, health and home, transportation and finance.
powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Contract Performance Manager
Job Number: 2373905
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State
Business: GE Power & Water
Business Segment: PW-PGS Power Generation Services
- The Assistant Contract Performance Manager will be measured on
his customer relationship and the ability to produce financial and
operating results for the Contractual Service business, and will be
required to work independently to manage long-term service agreements.
- The successful candidate will establish a working relationship
with the customer and be responsible for delivering high quality
customer solutions including new products, outage planning, parts,
services and repair.
The Assistant CPM will serve as the initial point of contact for matters
relating to the CSA Agreement and will deliver all aspects of
Contractual fulfillment in a timely and quality manner, as well as work
for sustained growth opportunities through demonstration as a customer
fulfillment agent. The Assistant CPM’s duties will include performing
and/or supervising the following but not limited to:
- Develop an agreed upon operating plan with the Customer.
- Develop and maintain administration, EHS, quality, maintenance
and engineering policies, procedures and filing systems necessary to
execute this Agreement.
- Generate recommendations on maintenance activities,
documentation requirements, work schedules, methodologies and practices
for the Covered Units.
- Review on an annual basis with the Customer the Routine and
Preventative Maintenance activities which will be carried out by the
- Coordinate the delivery and storage of spare Parts under this Agreement.
- Assist Customer’s operation & maintenance staff in
monitoring the Covered Units’ performance and recommend actions to
improve output, availability and heat rate.
- Report on any technical developments, improvements or TIL’s, which become available to enhance the Covered Units’ performance.
- Order / track / validate Billing for major / minor maintenance parts and services requested by the customer
- Margin Review data collection and reconciliation
- Provide information and drive sales regarding the latest
advancements in conversion, modification, & upgrade opportunities to
owner & as well as other up selling opportunities
- Maintain unit operating history & parts life history on commercially available software
- Maintain record of parts (by model & serial number) currently installed in each unit
- Develop regular sales op plan for the contract
- Support customer in forced, unplanned and planned unit outages
- Develop strategies to ensure Reliability Guarantee is met.
- Analyze with Customer gas turbine and compressor unit trips and make recommendations to prevent similar occurrences.
- Be responsible for instituting or developing training programs to facilitate technological transfer to Customer’s personnel.
- Interface with ITO and Risk teams for new customer opportunities
- Execute contracts to achieve Financial Operating Plan
- Degree in Engineering or Equivalent. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5-8 years GE (or equivalent) experience preferably as a Field Service Engineer or Technical Advisor.
- Good communication skill is essential… Should be able to work effectively internally and externally.
- Ability to learn and train/teach internal and external customers.
- Confidence / assertiveness with strong influencing skills to
generate extra work growth opportunities. Adaptable/flexible: open to
change in response to new information, different or unexpected
circumstances, and/or ambiguous situations.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Prior knowledge and hands on experience of GE 6B and 7EA Gas
Turbine, Generators and Process Application Axial/Centrifugal
Compressors will be an added advantage.
- Prior Knowledge and hands on experience in executing major long term service contract will be added advantage.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Continuous improvement mind set, Lean outage excellence.
- Six sigma Greenbelt certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply