Job Title: Information Technology Supervisor
- Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit
international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical
assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and
regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- To ensure the installation and the maintenance of the IT
equipment, to ensure the resolution of users problems and to organize
and facilitate user training.
- Install, update and maintain the computer fleet.
- Technical and user train
- Inform and report to
- Monitor IT market
- Manage and install the LAN and the WAN
- Solve technical problems
- IT Studies is a mandatory requirement
- Prior experience in IT position is appreciated.
Technical Competences/ Skills
- Knowledge in Network (TCP/IP, Router, WIFI, Internet, Email…)
- Safety policies (Antivirus, backup…)
- Software and Hardware repairs
- Computer tools and Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Architecture and functioning of the Windows system
- Management of printers, scanner and copier
- Lenovo computer
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Stress Management
- Interest for MSF, NGO and humanitarian
- Good knowledge of electrical appliances
- Base in Abuja Coordination Office, he/she can be required to
travel to can make movement on the Field in Jahun, Port Harcourt, and
Maiduguri and in any new MSF projects in the country.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
How to Apply
All interested persons should submit their application
(curriculum vitae, application letter) to the HR Coordinator at our
office – MSF France office – No 26 OluAgabi Close, Life Camp. Gwarimpa
District – Abuja or via email at [email protected] (Ref ICTSUP)
Deadline for the submission of applications: November 15th, 2015
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other
types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having
benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be
pursued through the judicial system.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!