Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
Medecins Sans Frontieres is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICU Nurse
Location: Jahun Jigawa state
- At all-time respect Patients confidentiality
- Correct attire e.g.: scrubs, hat and shoes
- Adherence to hygiene protocol
- Ensure proper working environment
- Cleaning of medical equipments.
- Checking the function of medical equipment’s: O2
concentrator, syringe pump, monitors, suctions, investigation machines,
availability of linen, etc.
- Preparation for new patients reception
- Proper nursing care: positioning, management of tubing, nutrition, wound management, patient’s personal hygiene
- Ensure proper recording and documentation
- Ensure proper reporting to colleagues and doctors
- Ensure proper handover to the colleagues, a succeeding section, and referral hospital.
- Ensure accurate monitoring and assessment for critically ill patients and post operative patients.
- Response to emergency: airway, ventilation, circulation, neurological assessment and management
- Ensure safe transfer of the patients between departments, referral to the higher health facilities.
- Ensure and assist proper reception and execution of order given by doctors
- Nigeria Registered Nursing qualification
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
- Previous theatre experience.
- maternity experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s, copies of
medical credentials, registration and a cover letter with contact
details to the MSF Administration Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at
the Watchmen Desk).
Send your CV’s, copies of medical credentials, registration and a cover letter with contact details to: [email protected]
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in
kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment
process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having
benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be
pursued through the judicial system
Application Deadline 13th December, 2015.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!