Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare
and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan
Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved
production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution
We operate an integrated supply chain,
from manufacturing/sourcing our own products, marketing and distributing
our own brands through our own depots and distribution networks in
Sub-Saharan Africa. We believe this significantly differentiates us from
our competitors, as we are able to control costs more tightly enabling
us to affordable pricing model, yet supplying only the highest quality
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Contribute to the preparation of sales budget and drive sales results to achieve Nigeria (N & E) sales targets
and drive marketing activities to promote products and build brands in
Nigeria (N & E), working in coordination with the central marketing
- Detail sales plan for Nigeria (N&E) and ensure sales is achieved on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback and act on the performance of the sales team to achieve individual and team targets.
- Build relationship with customers and Key Opinion Leaders to improve sales and gain market share.
- To follow aggressively on competitor activities and pricing strategies and act accordingly in consultation with SLT.
- Train, coach and motivate team members continually and build a high performing team.
- Drive sales of institutional business to get orders by effectively conducting/ implementing medico marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience: 15+ years
of experience of which at least 4-6 years of experience in Africa in
Sales & Marketing. Experience in Nigeria is highly preferably.
multiple priorities; Product & Pharma knowledge; Analytics – strong
in numbers; Negotiation & Commercial skills; Organizing and Co –
Language Skills: Fluent in English.
Travel Requirements: With in Nigeria (North & East) as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply