FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to
improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education,
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth,
research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently
seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Technical
Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation-CQI & PHE
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 16656
Area: Global Health, Population & Nutrition
- This position is characterized by the performance of a variety of administrative and office support duties.
- The range of duties includes, but is not limited to, collecting
and verifying data, summarizing and reconciling information or financial
data, records management, review and processing, research and
- Positions may serve as the primary staff assistant to a
department or manager. At the advanced level, may serve as a lead worker
or may provide supervision to other employees.
- Positions require knowledge of organizational and departmental
policies and procedures in order to communicate information involving
programs, functions, and services.
- Duties performed may include preparation of documents and
reports, the use of office technology, compiling records, organizing and
maintaining files, posting information , greeting/referring/assisting
others, mail distribution, and photocopying.
- Answers phones.
- Takes messages or fields/answers routine and non- routine questions.
- Provides information to callers.
- Receives and distributes incoming mailing and coordinates
outgoing mail, including courier services, postage meter account, and
interoffice mail distribution.
- Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements.
- Provides meeting support as needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Communicates with both internal and external personnel as required.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc. to support functions.
- Assignments vary based on department and/or functional area.
- May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks.
- Works in cooperation with other Administrative Associates to cover phones.
- Provides administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large- scale mailings.
- Responds to staff requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and
graphics, provides employees with office supplies, performs data entry,
proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply