results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and
marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied
services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and
dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 42 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Sales/Medical Representative
Location: Gombe / Yola
Reporting to: Regional Manager (North East)
Duration of contract: 2 years
Probationary period: 6 months
Achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration
within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively
selling the MSION’s product/s and related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
· Achieve set commercial sales / objectives / target for assigned territory.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers of MSION through a relationship-based approach.
· Develop good knowledge of MSION product/s and services.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers
and assists them in understanding how MSION product/s best suit their
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
· Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential and follow-up approach.
· Monitor competitions and provide updates on competitive activities
and advice and report to management through supervising sales
· Keep proper and up-to-date record of customers’ purchases and payments.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· MSION resource management: ensure MSION allocated resources are
used to identify advantages and match with MSION’s products/services
(build patronage & loyalty).
· Time management: maximizing the Return on Time Investment
Qualification / Requirements / Experience (Essential)
· A university degree in biological sciences, pharmacy, nursing.
· A minimum of one year of sales or related experience or training in pharmaceutical or health care / NGO sector.
· Experience or proven ability to be a team player.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A valid driver’s license.
· Ability to manage a high level workload and meet tight deadlines.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Good detailing orientation
· Able to organize small and large scale events.
· Proactive; ability to work on one’s own and as an integral part of a team.
· Confident and professional.
· Analytical focus – strong detail orientation and numerate.
· Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and
external stakeholders; sensitive to a multicultural environment and the
communications needs that accompany these.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to email@example.com not later than Thursday 10th March 2016.
MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving
gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.