The Nigerian Navy
wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that
the online recruitment/registration for 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 5
March 2016 and close on 2 April 2016.
See the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Navy
See the various Ranks in the Nigerian Navy
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the
acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport
Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications
than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng
General Information for Candidates to Note
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and
screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for
various states nationwide from 9 April 2016.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any
form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to
assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit
multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions
will be disqualified.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit :
NOTE: Interested members of the public are requested to note
the following information on method of application. Applications are
free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online
applications will be disqualified.
- Step 1: Click on the Register button
to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address
(which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need
your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
- Step 2: Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
- Step 3: Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2016.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!