Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information and
Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public
We develop, deploy and manage ICT products
and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as
simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can
help turn your business needs into a working solution.
bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative
solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum
value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Enugu/Owerri, Enugu/Imo
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle
special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call
backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Obtains client information by interviewing clients and verifying information.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying
issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions;
implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintain CRM by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Verbal Communication skills
- Strong Customer service Phone Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- No experience required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply