Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by
matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch
with family and friends;
a world where businesses of all sizes can
reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Manager,Technical Customer Support Services
- Assist in the resolution of all Technical and IT Systems related customer issues and queries: – tracking and confirming appropriateness.
- Perform quality and service assurance functions across the customer base
- Contribute to increasing the customer satisfaction index
- Provide support in ensuring a seamless collaboration between Frontline teams – Customer Care, Retail Sales, Indirect Sales, and Enterprise Sales and IT, Systems and Products teams for efficient delivery of products & services.
- Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Services issues or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions.
- Develop, Implement and Manage an End-to-End Service Assurance Portfolio.
- Ensure accurate and effective SLA Management for all customer issues (Technical and IT related)
- Monitor and Advise Processes improvements where it affects the Customers and Issues resolution
- Reports management for Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services issues; Resolution management against defined business rules
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Service quality and assurance.
- Measuring key service assurance indices across the Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services teams.
- Understand all new products and services and proactively resolve all potential Technical, IT Systems and Products issues that may arise post-implementation.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders on all escalated issues within agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the development of new products and services, provide support where required
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned by the Head, Technical Customer Support Services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) Years work experience with at least four (4) years in a high-pressure supervisory function.
- Ability to project manage several projects, events and activities
- Experience working in the Industry especially in a Service/Quality Assurance OR an IT/Technical role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply