Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by
matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch
with family and friends;
a world where businesses of all sizes can
reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Manager,Technical Customer Support Services
- Assist in the resolution of all Technical and IT Systems related customer issues and queries: – tracking and confirming appropriateness.
- Perform quality and service assurance functions across the customer base
- Contribute to increasing the customer satisfaction index
- Provide support in ensuring a seamless collaboration between Frontline teams – Customer Care, Retail Sales, Indirect Sales, and Enterprise Sales and IT, Systems and Products teams for efficient delivery of products & services.
- Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Services issues or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions.
- Develop, Implement and Manage an End-to-End Service Assurance Portfolio.
- Ensure accurate and effective SLA Management for all customer issues (Technical and IT related)
- Monitor and Advise Processes improvements where it affects the Customers and Issues resolution
- Reports management for Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services issues; Resolution management against defined business rules
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Service quality and assurance.
- Measuring key service assurance indices across the Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services teams.
- Understand all new products and services and proactively resolve all potential Technical, IT Systems and Products issues that may arise post-implementation.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders on all escalated issues within agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the development of new products and services, provide support where required
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned by the Head, Technical Customer Support Services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) Years work experience with at least four (4) years in a high-pressure supervisory function.
- Ability to project manage several projects, events and activities
- Experience working in the Industry especially in a Service/Quality Assurance OR an IT/Technical role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!