Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified audit firms to
express interest for the purpose of auditing the accounts of
Job Title: External Auditor
Scope of Work/Service
- To carry out auditing work in accordance with guidelines in Nigerian Universities.
- To provide full statutory auditing of the annual financial statement of the University
- To carry out the work in strict compliance with the acceptable
accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications and experiences.
- Evidence of Registration or Renewal of Registration with Office of the Auditor General for the Federation.
- A licence to practice Accountancy issued by Registered Chartered Accountancy body; ICAN/ANAN.
- Evidence of Pension Remittance Certificate
- Evidence of Payment of Industrial Training Fund
- Availability to commence work
- Expected audit fee (negotiable) based on scale of fees issued by ICAN and ANAN.
- List of similar work done with dates and places for the last three (3) years. Such works should be verifiable.
- Evidence of the registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
- Evidence of membership of accounting professional bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
- Court Affidavit that non of the partners are bankrupt
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firm should forward their applications to:
Federal University, Gashua,
Application Deadline 13th May, 2016.