IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile
telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the
Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full
chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria,
Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent
acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns
over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Manager
The Revenue Assurance Manager will oversee the entire revenue management assurance activities and business processes.
individual must possess leadership and relationship building skills.
They must also be able to solve problems and settle disputes.
to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through
performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports
- Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals
- Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation
develop and implement strategy for revenue assurance and development so
as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed
budgets and timescales
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for revenue assurance & Business Processes
measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development
plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Alternatively senior manager function in a related field might be considered.
- International or experience in a MNC strong plus
- Telecommunication or Audit/Consultancy firm (Big 4) in the field of Assurance strongly preferred
- Contract Management experience strong plus
- Billing invoicing and collections are a plus
- Customer (Relationship) Management is a plus
- Fluency in English and solid experience presenting to Senior and Executive Management
- Master’s in Business Management or Finance, CPA, ACCA
- Qualification in Revenue Assurance strongly preferred
minimum of Five (5) years of experience in Revenue Assurance or a
related field with at least Two (2) years in a manager role (note, RA is
the main challenge, so someone coming from a billing/collection
background without RA experience may not be considered).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply