HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest
growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been
committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum
vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella
International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and
grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty
in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll
up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will
join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements at HealthPlus Owerri Mall.
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods.
- Supervise Health Care Assistants.
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community.
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard
operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- A registered Pharmacist
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Residents of Ilorin and its environ
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
- Report to the Pharmacist at the Owerri Mall
- Support the Pharmacist in selecting appropriate Over-the-Counter medicines for simple ailments
- Handle Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Reconcile daily sales
- Ensure general housekeeping of allocated section
- Ensure adequate inventory of allocated section
- Minimum of SSCE.
- OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly disposition
- Good customer service skills
Job Title: Beauty Advisor
Key elements of the role:
- Report to the Casabella Business Manager at the Owerri Mall.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Ensure branch is properly equipped and maintained to provide the
highest standards of business efficiency and Operational Excellence.
- Provide advice on beauty & grooming solutions to customers: skincare, cosmetics, hair care, shaving etc.
- Handle Point-of-Sale (POS).
- Ensure adequate inventory of allocated section.
- Ensure general housekeeping of allocated section.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Good Degree.
- Excellent People Skills.
- Residents of Apapa or its environs is an Advantage.
- Passionate about good grooming, beauty and make-up.
- Make-up and Head Gear Tying skills are an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Friendly disposition.
- Good customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th April, 2016.