Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization
that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and
economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates
for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management
- The Senior Technical Advisor-Case Mgt. will provide technical
leadership and technical support related to clinical management and
home-based care Malaria strategies and approaches related to
implementation of programs, coordinate the design and implementation of
components related to clinical management of and home-based care for
Malaria, including the use of LLIN in state and field-level projects and
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive
relevant working experience in clinical care with a sound understanding
of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in
resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by
e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject
of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.