A leader in diabetic retinopathy screening and healthcare technical services including algorithm development, data analysis, and image processing is looking to hire a suitable Optometrist/technician in Lagos to start her activities.
Job Title: Optometrist
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- To examine eyes, using observation & instruments to determine visual acuity and perception.
- Resolving screening issues, knowledge of fundus camera and clinical experience.
- Taking fundus images of the patient during the screening camp.
- Responsible for keeping work commitments in a timely manner.
- Travelling in and around Nigeria
Requirements & Skills
- Optometrist should know how to operate the fundus camera and clinical experience to read the images for Diabetic retinopathy.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. or Diploma in a science related discipline, particularly in optometry.
- 0-3 years’ work experience but compulsorily with strict adherence to the job requirement.
- Freshers may also apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply