Job Title: Store Officer
- Receive, store and issue products to both internal and external customers
- Maintain proper and accurate inventory records
- Maintain high standard of materials/products handling
- Prepare weekly report for the Head office on stock movement activities
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
- Monitor the movement of stock in the store
- Continuously monitor the stock level and re-order for new stock on time
- Carry out periodic physical inventory count
Qualification/Years of Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience on inventory control.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated resumes to: email@example.com using the job title and location as subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews are to be conducted at the job location