G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments
where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow
in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock
Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried
out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role
they play in securing your world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
All candidates must:
- Be able to drive with a valid Driving Licence
- Be a graduate with a Business related Degree.
- Be able to use generic IT applications.
- Be able to improve and sustain performance.
- Be able to demonstrate customer care attitude.
- Have minimum of 3 years of experience in managing key accounts
in a service industry within a multinational organization or
small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
In return we offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of
annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to
play a key role in a multinational organization in providing world-class
services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their updated
CV’s and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your
employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email it to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!