G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure
environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role
can only grow in importance.
G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with
operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In
this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our
employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play
in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
All candidates must:
- Be a graduate with a Business related Degree.
- Be able to use generic IT applications.
- Be able to improve and sustain performance.
- Be able to demonstrate customer care attitude.
- Have minimum of 3 years of experience in sales of security
services within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- In return we offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22
days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the
opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organization in
providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their updated
CV’s and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your
employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email it to: [email protected]
Application Deadline Friday, 1st July 2016.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!