Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with
the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on
reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality
services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo
International Health Systems
is a chain of hospitals that is established
based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of
Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA
based healthcare organization.
Are you seeking a life changing career to meet the Healthcare needs of
the great people of Imo State? Imo Health System is coming to town and
we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become
part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The candidate will be responsible for daily cash receipt and payments
- Issuance of Sales invoice and receipts to customers
- Prepares daily sales summary report
- Ensures adequate control within the business environment.
- Posting of all accounting transactions; i.e payment vouchers, receipts, invoice, etc
- Maintain a reliable filing system for all accounting records
- Prepare accurate daily report of cash and cheque receipts
- Prepare lodgments, and unit cash position.
- Daily reconciliation of cash with ERP and report same on daily basis.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting, Banking and Finance, and related disciplines @ lower credit.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Can fluently speak Ibo and English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st July, 2016