Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit
organization that promotes socio economic development by supporting
global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has
its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations in the
we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care and Treatment
- The Senior Technical Officer – PCT will provide technical support to
implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with
primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of
Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- S/He will also provide technical leadership and support to the
implementing agencies in prevention and mitigation at the HQ level. It
includes supporting the implementation of prevention activities (sexual
and biomedical) and strategic behavior change interventions, testing and
counseling, home based care, orphans and vulnerable children and other
community mobilization activities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in
Clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of
PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained
- Experience in large and complex SBC/BCC mobilization activities in a
donor handed national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of trainings is required.
should forward suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a
single MS Word document from the date of publication to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title
and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be
considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted