Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary
business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel
and natural gas engines and related technologies, including
systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and
electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana,
(USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide
and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories
through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent
distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins
earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Treasury Manager with Forex experience
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Possession of a professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ACCA, ACMA) will be an added advantage.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subject required.
- Progress toward financial certification preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply