Imisi Partners is a business development company (BDC) that provides
financing to small and mid-sized businesses focused on emerging markets.
We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies,
typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of
providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current
income. We hope our stakes in the businesses will increase in value as
the business grows. We also loan money to small enterprises and offer
consulting for a fee. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a
traditional investment company and an operating company. We represent a
transparent portfolio of loans, similar in some sense to private equity
or venture capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations to ensure clinical acceptance of our products and technology.
- Develops and disseminates information to Managers and others
regarding issues related to customer acceptance of our technology and
products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Assist with the collection and dissemination of information or feedback provided by customers.
- Evaluate new products or enhancements to our technology to
provide information and feedback to the Product Development and
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Represent us at various trade shows or educational meetings and complete all necessary reports.
- Prepares reports and analysis of activities to the Director of West Africa Business and/or other executives.
- Continuously increases knowledge of new developments within the
assigned market as well as our products to perform as a subject matter
- Work with Regional Marketing team and complete one joint case study a year.
- Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of our products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians,
Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical
and/or financial benefits of our technology as related to the group.
- Train employees as well as other internal customers on the operation, features, and benefits of our Products and technology.
- Other duties as assigned by West Africa Sales Director to support team.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Clinical/Science Concentration or
Business, Marketing, Education, or Communications or related field; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years’ experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a
discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple
clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/surgical patient
areas for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in
diverse settings from one-on-one to formal large group situations.
Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.Able
to travel overnight to client facilities by auto or aircraft 70-80% of
the time.Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports,
spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Prior clinical specialist experience for a medical device manufacturer in the critical care environment.
- Clinical experience in adult and pediatric OR, PACU, and ICU
environments.Prior experience with Capnography and Regional Oximetry.
- Experience in education within the clinical environment Knowledge of patient monitoring and Electronic Medical Records.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.Ability to travel by car and/or aircraft extensively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th August, 2016.