HillTop International College is an inspected duly registered private school
located on the Mainland in Lagos state. We provides a solid foundation
for studies by offering government-accredited subjects and trainings as
well as maintaining high academic standards and giving careful
attention to the
individual needs of each student. The
friendly, experienced, dedicated instructors and staff at HIC are
devoted to serving the needs and helping to achieve the educational
goals of parents for their children. They offer all our students a high
level of personal and academic support to ensure that they have not
only an academic success but also a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Job Title: EDUCATION OFFICER
Education Officer provides professional technical, operational and
administrative assistance throughout the programming process for the
education programs/projects through the application of theoretical and
technical skills in researching, collecting, analyzing and presenting
technical program information while learning organizational rules,
regulations and procedures to support the development and formulation of
the Education Program of the school
support in identifying, capturing, synthesizing and sharing lessons
learned for knowledge development and capacity development of
- Apply innovative approaches and promote good
practice to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and
sustainable program results.
- Research, benchmark and report on best and cutting edge practices for development planning of knowledge products and systems.
- Participate as resource person in capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders.
- A University Degree in education, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required
- A year of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and/other related areas.
- Fluency in English.
- Working with people
- Drive for results
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Applying technical expertise
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organizing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating post applied for