- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the
business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
This area of work is open to all graduates, however the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Advertising, media and communications;
- Business and technology;
- Creative design;
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions in Audiovisual Production
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all technical team.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work
results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving
employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of
benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of
benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids;
awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational
programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A good degree in Human Resources and Master Degree from a recognized University.
- HR Certification is key
- Preferred candidate must have good HR experience in Audiovisual Companies
- Good communications skills
- Must have minimum of 8 years experience an Audiovisual company
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV’s to: email@example.com