We are an Infotech Service company based in Nigeria, we offer
comprehensive software suites for organizations of various sizes with
focus on sectors such as Education, Retail, Health & Wellness, Foods
& Pharmaceuticals etc.
Based on our growth, we are adding Business Solutions Sales Executive to
our team to enrich existing customer relationships and recruit new
customers. Successful candidates are expected to prospect and secure new
relationships within the organizations target segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Solutions Sales Executive
- Sell web/mobile applications to different industries.
- Collaborate with key partners to penetrate existing and new customers.
- Drive project, solution and sales for customer engagement; solutions focusing on the small, medium and enterprise accounts.
- Attend client calls, lead presentations and facilitate
“next-steps” to ensure deal closure. Work collaboratively with cross
functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- HND in Computer Science/Marketing.
- Experience in IT solution sales, marketing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the mobile and web technology industry could be an added advantage,
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven sales skills with successful record of attaining or exceeding quotas.
Job Title: Mobile/Web Developer
- Lead cross-functional teams in web development, sales, and system integrations.
- Build, operate and integrate websites to organizational mobile applications.
- Keep websites up to date with relevant information, imagery, press releases etc.
- Knowledge & experience of websites development; digital
marketing (including SEO, analytics, planning & running campaigns on
twitter/facebook & other relevant social media platforms) to
contribute to increased sales.
- Working with the sales team and social media specialist on
training, planning and development of regular social media content
- B.Sc/HND or any other relevant discipline in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Programming, Web design and database management.
- Reporting Services (SSRS) and other report writing tools could be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their details including contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2016.