- The key functions of the role are to ensure that a high level of
financial control exists, ensuring that our project spend is closely
managed and understood, ensuring a high level of service to Senior
Management, Project Directors and to take responsibility for and lead
the company’s day to day financial accounting requirements while
- Manage the day to day financial accounting function, providing
support, guidance and direction to the general ledger and project
- Supporting Project Managers in construction of business cases, challenge costs and project benefits
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and project Gross Margins;
- Ensure all filings are done in accordance with official timescales.
- Ensure timely payment of associates, subcontractors & suppliers;
- Prepare a complete annual audit file for presentation to the company’s auditors;
- Manage the credit control function;
- Review & identify areas of improvement in financial processes, controls & reporting
- Close out project accounts upon project completion.
- Provide overall support to the Finance Business Partner on all project analysis requests
- Perform monthly analytical reviews on expense categorisation.
- Maintain resource profiles for each project.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly consolidated management
accounts and related financial reports, as well as supporting ad hoc
reports as required in line with company deadlines;
- Manage the year-end audit process ensuring accounts are prepared and filed within company deadlines.
- Lead the process of year-end Tax preparation and Statutory accounts.
- Lead the preparation of the company’s annual business plan/budget and reforecasts;
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Bachelors Degree in Financial Accounting with experience as a Financial Controller in a relevant Organisation
- Track record in managing a team including Project Accountants / Experience in Project Accounting environment
- Experience with Oracle Financials, preferably with implementation skills.
- Good knowledge of Tax and compliance
- A fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA(Desirable) or candidate with equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline;
- Project management accounting experience preferred
- Strong Excel user
Job Title: Architectural Technician
- Responsibilities will include measured surveys, preparation of design concept, planning and construction drawings
- Collating and organising technical information.
- Liaising with government authorities to obtain planning permission and building regulation approval.
- Design work using autoCAD and Revit.
- Lead the design process and co-ordinate detailed design information.
- Manage or co-ordinate professionals working on a project.
- Programme work schedules and carry out inspections at various stages.
- Work around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues
- Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses
- Manage and co-ordinate the design team and professional consultants
- Prepare specifications for construction work.
- Conduct risk assessments on design
- Attend regular meetings with clients, contractors and other
specialists including engineers, surveyors, to make sure that their
buildings meet the necessary standards and work closely with
construction specialists on site.
- Appraise the performance of buildings which are in use and produce maintenance management information;
- HND or B.Tech in Architecture or any other related discipline
- Highly proficient in autoCAD and Revit
- Comprehensive knowledge of the architectural technician
functions and a sound knowledge/understanding of current building
regulations and construction design methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in commercial and residential buildings advantageous.
- Excellent eye for detail and a comprehensive approach.
- Highly motivated and organised individual
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Competent in the use of computer packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.