LIB Insurance Brokers Limited is an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by
the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from Insurance brokerage,
risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and
pension and health insurance consultancy.
We provide expert and detailed
insurance in all areas of personal and commercial risks. These range
from simple insurance on personal property, private and commercial
Vehicles, Fire and special insurance, Burglary and Theft Cover, Motor
Vehicles, Plant, All risk insurance cover etc. Our company’s main
objective is to secure the widest and best cover with outstanding
insurance companies with lowest possible cost for our clients.
LIB Insurance Brokers Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Underwriting Officer
- The position is responsible for supporting the attainment of
strategic corporate goals through delivery of technical and business
growth objectives of the company in accordance with corporate business
plan and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (MS) Windows utilities/tools
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Sound Knowledge of our various product
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management and administrative Capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016.