Workforce Management Centre
Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional
Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce
Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation
as the leading indigenous management and
consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in
the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the
Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the
economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Applies the principles of product quality planning, evaluation, and
control in support of the manufacturing and installation operations of
- Responsible for applicable systems related to plant customer issues
such as corrective action requests, supplier corrective action requests,
nonconforming material reports, etc.
- Leads containment activities.
- Participates in change management activities by verifying products
and processes, developing key measures, and analyzing data for decision
- Conducts audits of processes and quality systems.
- Works with purchasing to improve the quality of purchased parts.
- Serve as a quality technical resource to other functional areas.
- Facilitates continuous improvement quality activities to reduce the
potential for defects, and ensures continual improvement in process and
- Ensures products and process development meet quality standards.
- Identifies problems, prioritizes actions, leads or participates in Six Sigma projects.
- BSc/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must possess excellent problem solving And quality improvement skills
- 2 – 3 years level of relevant work experience required.