Sherman Gray Limited is an EPC (Engineering, Procurement and
Construction) envisioned several years ago but incorporated on January
4, 2007. The core objective of our organisation is to provide
professional services in the field of Civil engineering construction,
Consulting, Procurement and
Outsourcing services for the oil and gas
industry, manpower development through professional training and project
management to mention a few.
Sherman Gray Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CAD Engineer/Instructor
Our organization is seeking the services of competent individuals for the position of CAD Instructor.
- Minimum of OND in Engineering, Architecture and any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate work experience.
Preferred candidate must:
- Be competent in some of the following software applications:
AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, 3DS Max, PDMS, Solidworks, Staad
Pro, Primavera, ORCAD, PC Schematic, ETABS, Ansys, Civil 3D. etc.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Possess ability to work under pressure
- Be courteous and convincing to clientele
- Be competent in drafting proposals, presentations and conducting seminars
- Be goaldriven and passionate
- Be able to use, teach and effectively communicate the use of these software applications
- Be ready to learn and be teachable
- Be able to project the company’s brand positively
- Have good command of English language
- Have good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.