The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Oversee maintenance and repair of M & E components:
electrical wiring, AC, Refrigerators/ freezers, ice cube makers,
Extractor fans, Vehicle, electricity Generator, plumbing systems, sound
systems, Nightclub lights etc
- Champion energy conservation initiative and lower cost of maintaining and replacing M & E components
- Provide technical support to the Company across its locations on electrical/mechanical issues.
- Perform periodic/random checks on all the Company’s facilities
to confirm facilities and equipment are operating at optimal services
levels and ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Service Providers /Maintenance staff to ensure prompt resolution of issues as required.
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked and promptly resolved
- Develop and document maintenance procedures/manuals.
- Stay abreast of innovations/developments in facilities/equipment
technology trend and proffer recommendations for improvement of the
company’s facilities/equipment as required.
- Oversee design/ optimization of our M & E components for future new branches/ locations
- Participate in the design specification, installation and testing for new location/outlets, equipment, spare parts, etc.
- Develop equipment maintenance plan/schedule (including spares) for all facilities/equipment.
- Ensure the implementation of the maintenance schedule for all equipment/facilities across all locations.
- Define required spares for equipment and ensure required inventory levels are maintained.
- Supervise the prompt resolution of all maintenance related queries in assigned area.
- At least BSc in relevant field and at least eight years hands on experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Research skills
- Supervisory and coaching skills
- Use of Microsoft office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.