Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first
production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate
community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced
with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the
subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Code: code SM 16/102
Locations: Anambra, Lagos (Ikeja and Island).
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize,
control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely
- Flexible and persistent
- Applicants MUST be resident on the Island, Ikeja or Anambra
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code SM 16/102 as the subject of the mail. Also state your preferred location in your mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.
Application Deadline 29th August, 2016.