e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and
connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services
for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using
Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
e.Stream is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Engineer/Rigger
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and inform Team Lead on recommended solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring Site Survey are carried out properly with detailed report documented.
- Work with customer’s representative at the customer location to
ensure that all deployment tasks are completed within the timeframe
- Responsible for carrying out the scheduled preventive/corrective maintenance exercises.
- Responsible for Configuring of all installation equipment
(Configuration items) while ensuring documentation of installation
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that the signal strength,
signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance to
e.Stream approved standard.
- Maintaining adequate tools, other resources for quick Troubleshooting and fixing of customers premises equipment problems.
- Give adequate support to Service Desk, other Field Service Engineers and Contract Engineers.
- Report any incident, problems known errors, unexpected events or deviation from deployment plans.
- Prioritize issues among multiple clients as resource constraints arise.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving feedback from site.
- Ensure delivery of standard deployment through reviewing and
evaluating the work of team members to ensure all are carried out
according to service requirement.
- Coordinate the activities of other field engineers for system installation, integration and verification.
- All other duties may be assigned to you by your Line Manager.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
- CCNA, CWNP, HSE
- Minimum of 0 – 3 years relevant professional experience in Radio Frequency last mile technology
- Vast in the installation of VSAT links.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.